If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website Flixtor (Flixtor.to) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing Flixtor's Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Flixtor website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Flixtor to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the only way to locate those files. URLs have to be to a direct URL and not to an info/search page. URLs in every DMCA notice have to be no more then 10.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Flixtor to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, contact name and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A scanned physical document that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
- A valid email address [email protected] will help you to prove you're representing or you're the legitimate copyright owner.
- We will not process requests from free mailboxes (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, MailRu, Protonmail etc)
- All received emails have to be in plain/text. Our automatic system is not capable of understanding anything else.
- All emails should be sent to 'dmca AT safelutions.com' or else they wont be processed. Our system is automated and working only on this e-mail. For example: emailing our ISP, CDN or our support AT safelutions.com email address means that your notification will not be processed.
- Personal or attornies notices won't be processed. They have to come from the company that believes it holds the copyright or the agent thereof.
- Respect our work and we'll respect yours. Threats wont do you any good.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.If you are writing from a country within the European Union, please send us an European Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive request.